Babelfishing Poetry: "His Other Language Of Honey" Howdy, bloggy peeps! Welcome aboard, you're just in time for more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, mix up the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. Featured this week is a song called " Blues In The Night " (perhaps more commonly recognized as "My Mama Done Tol' Me"), written by Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer in 1941 for a movie of the same name (watch video clip of Cab Calloway performing the song here , or listen to Amy Winehouse's version here ). Enjoy. His Other Language Of Honey My father, I was knee-pants. My father and I, the child, and his other language of honey. You can check out this great thing, but you can create a word. Disturbing things that happened. Two type of woman and I leave the blues last night. Under current rain, the noise of the train, the so-called "Whooee up!" My father and I hear the complaint from a lonely overpass. "Whooee!" My mother is not from me. Perestuk wheel, rear whooee, day-old whooee o' blues, a big crack yesterday. Cool posters of the trees in Venice. You will begin the night's moon. Shrike will sing this song and word, a little sad. False information, etc. It will be upside down. Mobile wind. Natchez. Memphis Joe. I am a big city. I have heard many words I know. A woman and two men, then annoying, sing the blues nights. Hey. My father was the last night of blues.