Tuesday Evening Walk
Tuesday Evening Walk
Another week with no field trip, due to reasons. But here's some pics from a short walk D. and I took through the neighborhood on Tuesday evening.
An amaryllis flower lies in the street. Poor amaryllis.

Do you think we should tell them there's a giant spider on their awning, or just turn and run for our lives?

We turn a corner to cut through an alley and behold a behemoth stand of coral geraniums.

I think my car could be successfully concealed within that thicket.

Look at that color.

There were some pink ones too.

.
Another week with no field trip, due to reasons. But here's some pics from a short walk D. and I took through the neighborhood on Tuesday evening.
An amaryllis flower lies in the street. Poor amaryllis.
Do you think we should tell them there's a giant spider on their awning, or just turn and run for our lives?
We turn a corner to cut through an alley and behold a behemoth stand of coral geraniums.
I think my car could be successfully concealed within that thicket.
Look at that color.
There were some pink ones too.
.