Babelfishing Poetry: "Anopheles G." Hello! Would you like to see some more Babelfishing Poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, revise the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem? You would? Well, golly gee, you're in luck, because here it comes. This week's song is Iggy Pop's boisterous " Lust For Life " (listen to Iggy sing the song here , or listen to Mötley Crüe do a pretty good if uninspired cover of it here , or listen to strange bedfellows Tom Jones and The Pretenders sing the song here , or listen to Bruce Willis's Rugrats Go Wild movie version, with different lyrics, here ). Enjoy. Anopheles G. Johnny here; yen, alcohol and drugs. The meat in his equipment. Time flirting. Oh, where is the cream he suffered him? I accept the affliction of the third. Yes, love the name. Hypnotic like a chicken. Why, then, was the only one? OK, listen, I like you. Life is willing to kill. $1 million prize, I major film. Anopheles G. to play a leadership role. Clothing. All your filthy business, Government. With this prize I have good million. Yes, bed and sidewalk. A bit of a different sound. Alcohol and drugs. Life is willing to kill. Well done, and to get the rewards of success. The life I desire, the reward of success, well done. .