Babelfishing Poetry: "I Had A Ceremony" It's Friday! It seems like a minute ago it was Tuesday. How on Earth did that happen? It hardly seems possible, does it? Anyway, Friday it is, and that means more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, scramble the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week's song, chosen at random, is Barry Manilow's " I Am Your Child " (listen to song here -- and try not to get misty-eyed). Enjoy. I Had A Ceremony She sees two children, 26. Free, discuss nursing, our . . . our non-society. I am learning from members of the University's representative. Free. Discuss: we make kind you teach others. It's children. Trouble with opportunity. Come, come; we supply. We come break of pulp, earning great rates, reach clear heaven. My Professor says, " WA! " We make friendly question. Chance, it is the children. My Professor says, " WA! " Suspicious? Meeting desk. I had a ceremony. .