Babelfishing Poetry: "Old West Des Phosphorus Inn" Hello! I hope you have enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. To help you digest the leftovers, here's some Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, get silly with the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week's feature is singer-songwriter Dan Bern's " Black Tornado " (listen to song here ). Enjoy. Old West Des Phosphorus Inn Recently I later said. Almost every day I cannot speak until 20:00. I really sacred. Even when on the road, it let me in the mountain. It let me in the air. I keep the information coming. It keep me fresh. And everywhere I move less than a home phone. One woman, our parents, we completed a Qing Gang, us. I don't go away, I just sound crazy. Old West Des Phosphorus Inn area code for all of my clothes stores. And if you judge me tonight, I wrote a song to judge me. This is not what I observe. And tonight, flexible one, a mushroom hair. However, this can't happen in central South Africa Missouri. It's a festival day. Budgetel night, one hundred Kempinski considered typological cloth. More on my back, guitar and other follicles back, they're the other mental. We accepted a speed ratio, any capital. I know, with all-wheel drive. A sum of adventure, one fathom. I have my own breath; please don't let me get rid of the road. Elephant trails can't be found. Please visit my dad sometimes. Black whirlwind, black dragon, around my body. .