Babelfishing Poetry: "I Don't Care What Bugs You" Hello! You well? I hope so; well and happy. I am more tired than usual due to not one but 2 doctor appointments this week, both with brand-new doctors who might be able to offer treatments that actually help me. Between the 2 of them, they have ordered over 80 separate tests of various kinds to be done. Some involve long fasting times prior to the blood draw; one involves taking breath samples every 15 minutes over a 3-hour period after a 12-hour fast; another involves placing electrodes through the skin into certain muscles to measure electrical activity (yes, it will hurt). I certainly hope that after all this, they find something meaningful and I get some benefit out of being put through these grueling procedures! Anyway, while I wait for all this to play out over the next few weeks, let's enjoy some more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, tart up the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week it's the Doobie Brothers' " Jesus Is Just Alright " (watch the Doobs perform it live here , or listen to the original version done by the Art Reynolds Singers here ). Enjoy. I Don't Care What Bugs You Correction of Maya, however credit-encompassing interest angle, world excellent, 1 free. The wonder. What is not said: "I don't care." What are you doing, bug? "I don't care." Nothing says, "I don't care." On the right is an example of Jesus, but perfect. Maya. You know what, bug? I don't care. Energy beings and snakes do not; I don't care. You know I don't care about the bug on the right-hand side of Jesus, yes, but perfect. 'Ihristos. Good friends, o Muhammad. Prada. Take light phase private; I just pulled down Caesar's good friends. Yes, but just for the angle of Jesus, yes. Our society and wisdom. What is not said: "I don't care." I don't care what bugs you. Doesn't bother me, not saying anything. In the right hand of Maya, a correction, however perfect beauty. .