Babelfishing Poetry: "So, You Want To Be In The Parliament?" Hello, how are you? How was your week? Mine was a little too exciting -- DH was in the ER (and then ICU for 3 days) with sepsis. He's home now and doing much better, thankfully. The week was a bit of a rollercoaster for me (and I don't like rollercoasters very much), so I'm glad it's over. And now that things are more or less back to normal, let's relax with some Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, rearrange the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week it's Green Day's " Minority " (watch video here ). Enjoy. So, You Want To Be In The Parliament? I'm in the private minority. I won't need your organs. One of the traditional No. 168. So, you want to be in the parliament? Underground love. Poor. I myself am emotions, anonymous access and soil. Free question to prove I know that this is only a middle diameter. Exit row column. Scope of the sheep. Time is running out. Now, my shot. I think that this is the only way. A large quantity of soul, flickering in the darkness. It dazzled the silence of disappointment, fell to 1000. "World on an imperial surname," we shouted loud, for property and freedom, ASA-owned. A standing body, I would like to assure minority groups. .