Babelfishing Poetry: "A Small Boat Rises Into The Sky" Hello! Friday, Friday, Friday! Woo-hoo! *fist pump* Let's enjoy some more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, change the punctuation up a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week's song, chosen at random, is Radiohead's elegiac " Pyramid Song " (supposedly inspired by a song by jazz musician Charles Mingus, ancient Egyptian underworld art, and ideas of cyclical time; watch video here ). Enjoy. A Small Boat Rises Into The Sky And did you see them jump in the River Q? The black angel's eyes float on me. A world full of moon and star-cars, I see. All friends are with me, and you'll find the mouth of the hand. He went to drink a glass, then you will find him a quiet. Leaping river village. Black Angel Bakery Floating Self. Moon and stars, a world full of cars, I see. I couldn't stand me, both the past and the future. A small boat rises into the sky, fearless. Fearless awe. .