Babelfishing Poetry: "The Li'l Suxub Seems To Be Grouchy" Howdy all, it's Friday and time for more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, play with the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week's song, by Edwin Starr, is the quite topical " War " (listen to song here ). Enjoy. The Li'l Suxub Seems To Be Grouchy Ay, I pray you, what is it? What is good? It is a penalty. For example, the family garden. War; what is it, good Kahless? What is good? It is a penalty. Listen to me. Argh, I hate you and pray, and it is a li'l WRONG. There is no sin. The li'l tears, prayer, the mother of a thousand eyes. When he died, my son in the middle of your life and loss. I think you can pray, but it is heartbreaking. I pray you, I pray, he's only a construction professional. Well done, I pray you, pray for light. And humankind is the enemy. The sound of fury, in prayer. The price of war, disturbed, o Muhammad. See, see itself another cut in addition. I want to die. Oh, I pray you, the name; gosh, you are. What is good? I tell him. In this example, the Li'l Suxub seems to be grouchy. War, what is it? Gosh. What is good? Stand up and cry out: Zero. .