Babelfishing Poetry: "I Like Milk That Doesn't Hurt"

Babelfishing Poetry: "I Like Milk That Doesn't Hurt"


No exploding garbage disposals or rebellious dishwashers this week, so I'll take that as a victory.  So let's celebrate with some more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, tweak the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem.

Here's Pink's "All I Know So Far" (watch video here).  Enjoy.


I Like Milk That Doesn't Hurt

I have not seen my modesty.
I will make it more enjoyable.
I feel lonely, and I'm sorry for the damage.
But I was Claudio.

I accept that I am not in bed
with the identified communications officer.
He tells me things, and I add a little something new.
When you lie, it's true (but it's not).

Everyone, sir,
and your Japanese-style room.
I must go.
Benedict, Benedict,
don't be a fool.

Truly I tell you, who can't?
This is how much I know:
a storm is blowing
in the rain.
Raise your sword.
I like milk that doesn't hurt.
Strong and powerful,
be proud of that dry skin.

This is wise.


.