Babelfishing Poetry: "We're Leaving, Wearing Cedar" Once again, it's time for more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, modify the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem. This week's randomly-chosen feature, by the seminal proto-punk/psychedelic rock group Velvet Underground & Nico, is " All Tomorrow's Parties " (listen to song here ). Enjoy. We're Leaving, Wearing Cedar Why do we need something smart every year? 15:10. The hunter wants bones. I must go. What are you doing? Yes, at night, wearing cedar. In addition, the smoothness of my life. Why do we need to do something smart every year? I'm the one who's done. I must go. Why? What did you tell you? What? It's not good, and we're leaving, wearing cedar. Demand for demand is a trivial situation. How to be wise every year? Suddenly, this teacher, this individual daughter, we hear it. In the age of marriage, that's a long time. Use parallel helmets and souls. How to use a pocket fighter, tomorrow? .