Babelfishing Poetry: "I'm A Straightforward Refusal"

Babelfishing Poetry: "I'm A Straightforward Refusal"


It's been raining here!  I am so grateful.  The prolonged drought has been dreadful, so here's hoping we get normal winter precipitation this year.  While I wait for the umbrellas to dry out, let's enjoy some more Babelfishing poetry, where I take song lyrics, run them through an on-line translator such as (but not necessarily) Babelfish, poke and prod the punctuation a bit, and wind up with a quirky kind of poem.

This week's it's Welsh musician Novo Amor's "Carry You" (watch video here).  Enjoy.


I'm A Straightforward Refusal

They refuse to leave and fall in love with Hero.
It's a long time for many days.

Kettle walks in.
You know the teacher.

It is very small but it's so cute.
But downstairs is fun.

Sunny but quietly,
everything is small but plump on the floor.

Under certain circumstances,
God is wicked.

"But you'll never get more,"
the Canadians repeated.

Leonato, you think I am clear.
I am not here.

Let me hear from you.
You need to leave.

I'm a straightforward refusal.
It's time-consuming.


.